« Home | Slinky, not chunky. » | Is love enough? » | Life insurance, anyone? » 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

Four ringtones and a Haiku

Streamyx service down.
On a lazy Saturday,
New ringtones I make.


To the people at Streamyx, I'd like to wish you a warm FUCK YOU for making me to spend my entire Saturday waiting for your technician who never came, and for the phone calls you didn't returned.

On the bright side, I was so bored, I installed a pirated music editing software, and voila! - new ringtones! Here are some of my favorites.

Please note, music files play for about 25-40 seconds.

My new default ringtone is Blur's Song 2 (Listen to ringtone). Woo-hoo!

Interesting fact: Song 2 is the second track on the CD, the second single from the album, it hit #2 in the UK, and it is 2 minutes long.

All my cute boy friends are now assigned to the Bee Gee’s classic, Staying Alive (Listen to ringtone). This tune makes me wanna strut sexily down the street like the tight-ass hunk in the Diet Pepsi commercial.

I got the infamous Katamari, Laaaa lalalalaalaa song as the assigned ringtone for my addicted-to-PlayStation sister.

And all true mobile phone ringtone lovers have at least one techno/trance sounding ringtone, so for my boss, the ultimate Ah Beng track.

Right, time for some juice.